It’s our commitment to deliver an upfront, fair and friendly shopping experience, and it’s another reason why you’ll never want to go anywhere else
We are happy to meet you. More than happy.
We are overjoyed to have been able to build our small,
community-based dealership from the ground up.
Exactly how we wanted, we came to provide a genuine experience. One that is honest.
Modern. And above all else, respectful and fair to our employees and customers.
Hello Mazda of Valencia is a one-price dealership, meaning you get our upfront lowest price, including all incentives and rebates. It’s a conversation, not a negotiation.
– We always present our upfront lowest price.
– We never charge over MSRP.
– We use data to price and compare, ensuring the price is always fair.
– We never surprise you with hidden fees or charges.
In the spirit of no pressure, you won’t find traditional salespeople here.
– The same friendly, knowledgeable, and capable Client Advisor will chauffeur
you through the process from start to finish.
– There’s no bouncing from person to person, from o office to office, ever.
– You’ll never get blindsided by a hard-selling Finance Manager.
– Our managers are here to ensure you’re getting all of the information you
need, not to “close” you.
– Hello Limited Lifetime Powertrain Warranty- Free peace of mind is included on new cars, so you can avoid repair headaches or fear of big breakdowns.
– Hello Second Date- The Hello Second Date is your personalized welcome back consultation where our Product Specialist answers all your questions and helps personalize your vehicle settings to suit your driving needs.
– Hello Auto Safety Net- 7-day/500-mile return policy
– Hello Auto Used Vehicle Coverage- 3 month/3,000-mile Powertrain Warranty.
– Hello Auto Triple-B Guarantee- 3 month/3,000-mile Batteries, brakes and bulbs
guarantee ensures that you won’t pay for nuisance repairs after you buy the car.
– Our technicians are factory certified, so you know repairs will be done right.
– You’ll never pay more than your upfront estimate.
– If we don’t fix it right the first time, we will pick up your car and correct it.
– Our technicians provide a real video inspection of your car. We show, not tell.
– Schedule, message your service team, and pay for your service on your phone.
When it comes down to it, we have a simple philosophy: Do well
individually. Do better together.
That’s why we set aside $25 from every vehicle sale and $1 from
every repair job and put it back into the local community. But it’s
more than money. It’s the pride our employees have knowing they
get two paid volunteer days a year. It’s how we constantly seek out
new opportunities to give back. It’s the best way we know to say